You can configure the calculator... NOT IMPLEMENTED YET
Since the JS version can do almost the same as the original
NNM Pace Calculator I will not duplicate that information here. Instead you can start read the original
documentation page which will contain
Here I will only clarify the differences between the original version and the JS version.
- Calculations/conversions are made directly when you change a value (either in the input fields or in the
- The only valid values in all the input fields are positive numbers. When you define other
characters in the input fields nothing will be
- You can define the time in
hh:mm:ss or in
seconds. For example, you can define
2 minutes as 00:02:00 or as 120 s.
- If you do not define the hour part for the time, you can define a minute value larger than 59. For
example, define 100 minutes and it will be converted to 1:40:00.
- When you switch between the menu tabs, the calculations you have made will not be cleared. For example,
if you move from the Calculator tab to the Documentation and back again, your results
will still be present.
- Is any data sent to the server?
- No, when you do the calculations/conversions then everything is executed on client side.
- Where are the Calculate/Convert and Clear fields buttons?
- They are not needed anymore. Calculations and conversions are made directly when you change a
value. If you want to clear the fields you can just reload the page.
- Can I store my own configuration?
- No, not at the moment. Perhaps I will add configuration functionality (in a similar way as in the
original) in the future.
The NNM Pace Calculator JS is an enhanced project parallel to the original NNM Pace
Calculator. In this JS version all the calculations
experience. It would be nice to hear how you feel about it.
This JS version should be seen as a complement to the original version. The NNM Pace Calculator JS
is designed, developed and maintained by Anders
Some differences from the original version
There are some improvements from the original version, for example, now the time is converted to the
number of seconds, so you can define the time in
hh:mm:ss or in
and do conversions between those.
The user interface in this JS version looks almost the same as in the original version, but the
Calculate/Convert and Clear fields buttons are not needed anymore, since all the
calculations are made directly when you change
a value and you can clear the fields by reloading the page.
- [September 2012]
Version 1.0 is released.
The best ideas from the original NNM Pace Calculator (version 4.2) are improved
and some new functionality is added. The configuration part is missing in this version, but
configuration will perhaps be added in a future version.
- [July 2013]
Version 1.1 is released.
Thanks to Claudia Hernández for pointing out the problems.
Tested with IE 10.0, Firefox 22.0, Safari 6.0.5 and Chrome 28.0.
- [September 2013]
Version 1.2 is released.